Saturday, April 12, 2008

Everyone says, " I'M FINE "

Its Chuesday mornin......Hmmm , so, i get up... with all the zeal and enthusiasm one cud possibly have.....ME to myself "YES TODAY I AM GONNA STUDY THAT DREADED SUBJECT CALLED IT2...(still wondering y it is called IT2 and not IT1 or IT3)... SO I go to the bathroom and do the stuff ppl normally do....brushin, flushin & bathin... (assuming that this is the stuff ppl normally do in their bathrooms.. ofc apart frm singin and readin playboy )....

Its 9 am and the fone trings...its my retard dost "ABHIJIT".... in his typical Marathish accent...

Abhijit - "Kya yaar? Kaisa hain?"

ME - "Bas yaar... accha huun... (in my mind BALLS!!) "

Goes on to ask me the second most boring question in the world...

Abhijit - " Kya chal raha hai yaaaaaaar...? "

ME - "Nothing... juss routine stuff..nm "

By this time i was already bored havin realized that this is gonna be anoda one of those usless mindless talks....

Its 10 am ... breakfast time... the usual boring bread and butter...ppfffffffttttt... (y dont we get chicken and gelato for breakfast!!!).....

Anoda call...This time its my Mashi ( read aunty)

Mashi - "Ki re ... Kemon Aachis..? "

ME - "Bas...Bhaalo aachi.."

Mashi - " Aar ki cholche? "

(hittin my head on the wall for picking up the fone...)

ME - "Kichu na..."


NO marks for guessing the translation....


Its 4 pm....i m online on MSN ... and up comes a msg by my frnd Mansi...

Mansi - "Hola.... Howz u ?"

ME - "Hey... i m fine"

( no...not again... no wassup.... plz !!!! )

Mansi - " so wassup ? "

(sigh.....)

ME - " nothin much...."



ITs 8 pm... T.V. time.... this time its the door bell... 3rd floor aunty Mrs. Jayshree ....who is very generous when it comes to putting make-up

Mrs.Jayshree - "Hello Ashish...how ar ...""

Before she cud finish the question

ME - " Here are your keys aunty... thank you !!! " ( SUCCESS !!!)



Evryone says 'I am fine...' Rahul Bose made a film with a similar name... You meet someone casually and the first question you ask is " How are you " ... ( as if u care!! ).. the answer to this question 99 times out of 100 wud be " I am FINE..." ..... huh...wat did u juss say "I'M Fine" ????..... oh really!!! ....Balls... NEVER.... Its far from the TRUTH... evry1 has his/her own share of problems... if a person actually starts answerin this question... the other person wud probably die out of boredom...... so y dont ppl juss stop askin this question !!!....

2 comments:

Unknown said...

sahi sale me mara..........wahi tera dost abhijeet.kya yar kaisa hai?lol.hahahahahaha.kya chal raha hai?hahahahahahaa

Unknown said...

ruk tu mil mereko phir batata hu........